Saturday, November 19, 2011

*SHINee* Korean Pop Inspired Nail Art Tutorial / Arte de unasinspirado por el grupo de pop Coreano

*SHINee* Korean Pop Inspired Nail Art Tutorial / Arte de unasinspirado por el grupo de pop Coreano Video Clips.





❤Nail Art Supplies❤ www.cupcakenailart.com This is nail art inspired by the Korean pop band SHINee. I didn't know a whole lot about the band but this is what I got from some of their pictures. It was requested by kmpr123. Hope you like it ;) What I took my inspiration from Music videos RingDingDong Pictures: krnloop.files.wordpress.com niesa87himura.files.wordpress.com 3.bp.blogspot.com 1.bp.blogspot.com krnloop.files.wordpress.comThank you so much for watching and please subscribe for lots more videos!! =D Music is by Jason Shaw www.audionautix.com *Disclaimer* I was not paid to use any of the products in the video nor am I affiliated with them in any way. I did not receive any of the products for free, they were all bought with my own money. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ★Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ★Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❤Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ★Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✿Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ★Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Esto es par complaser a kmpr123. Espero que les guste :) Gracias por sintonisar y subscribete a mi chanal si quieres mirar mas videos!!!

Keywords: ihaveacupcake, nail, art, turtorial, design, howto, how, to, acrylic, paint, shinee, SHINE, korean, pop, kpop, band, arte, de, unas, disenos, como, pintar, las, con, pintura, acrilica, grupo

rcw ice cream maker hero gopro hd Waring Pro Professional Juice Extractor

No comments:

Post a Comment