Sunday, November 6, 2011

Back to School Nails

Back to School Nails On YouTube.





I can guarantee your nails will be 100x cooler than your teacher's--it might even earn you some extra credit. Or detention. Please LIKE my Facebook page! It helps me get my channel out there =) www.facebook.com PRODUCTS USED: *Rimmel Top Coat Base Coat Pro *OPI Alpine Snow *OPI I'm Not Really a Waitress *China Glaze Black Ink Striper *Stripe Rite Light Blue *Art Deco Magenta Striper *Art Deco Green Striper *NYC Navy Blue *NYC Big Apple Red Also, follow me on Twitter and Tumblr and check out my vlog channel! Twitter: www.twitter.com Tumblr: aditee.tumblr.com Vlog Channel: www.youtube.com Music: Kevin Macleod "Clear Air" incompetech.com, Creative Commons License Inspired in part by: Cutepolish

Keywords: back to school nails, back to school nail art, school nails, school nail art, apple nails, notebook paper nails, a+ nails, doodle nails, nail art, nail art tutorial, back to school nail tutorial, aditee, aditeeart, aditee8, nail polish, cutepolish

electric grills outdoor

No comments:

Post a Comment