Thursday, November 24, 2011

Crackle Nail Polish Effects Nail Art Design Tutorial

Crackle Nail Polish Effects Nail Art Design Tutorial Video Clips.





Hello You Guys!!! Happy begining of the week ~ I want to start off by thanking you for the kindest comments you post, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You......& more Thank You's........ I have been experimenting with the crackle nail polish & I wanted to share with you the 2 looks I have been able to get with these fun polishes. I have recently even discovered that if you go with a medium aplication you will get a medium spacing in your crackles. I hope you enjoy this video & have a really fun week, I will see you tomorow with our weekly contest question. Bye* Disclaimer: I have no affiliation to any of the company brands I mention in this video. I will get no monitary compensation for mentioning any of the products used in this video.

Keywords: nail art, tutorial, step by step, instructional, instructions, crackle nail polish, live, nails, natural nails, nail polish, rhinestones, LOVE

sauder corner tv stand 403818 238805 elan outdoor speakers

No comments:

Post a Comment