Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sanrio #6: *Hello Kitty* 3D Acrylic - Short Nail Art Design Tutorial

Sanrio #6: *Hello Kitty* 3D Acrylic - Short Nail Art Design Tutorial Video Clips.





My website: www.sugarcharmshop.dk Have a question? Please watch my FAQ video: www.youtube.com **Please read** after looking at the votes after 5-6 hours of posting the voting video I really thought the other design was going to win, but it turned out to be this one :) I know a few of you think there are way too many hello kitty tutorials already, but I was requested to do a new one quite a few times :) and since I hadn't done one in 3D I thought that would be pretty cool. I also got a lot of requests for something kawaii, and what could be more kawaii than hello kitty with pink background and glitter ? :) Hope you'll enjoy the tutorial! Next tutorial will be the other one from the voting, which most of you guessed has a shoe/high heel on it :) it'll be up Sunday or Monday Music by: Jason Shaw @ audionautix.com

Tags: nail, art, design, decoration, howto, style, beauty, decorations, nailpolish, polish, hello, kitty, pink, cute, white, glitter, 3D

12v Fountain Pump neutrogena microdermabrasion acne scars john deere ice cream maker

No comments:

Post a Comment